A leading international law firm with stunning offices in the heart of the City is seeking a skilled Senior Legal PA to support a Senior Corporate/ Tax Partner along with other fee earners.
Duties for this Senior Legal PA role will include but are not limited to;
- To be the main point of contact for clients in the absence of assigned lawyers.
- Extensive diary management via Outlook ensuring awareness of time zones.
- Manage client communications as requested and understanding lawyers' preferences with regards to answering calls, taking messages, responding to email, etc.
- Organises events, meetings or conferences including arranging facilities, creating and issuing meeting materials, etc.
- Manage global travel arrangements and logistics to include booking flights, accommodation, local transfers, restaurants, etc.
- To maintain client information, including billing procedures, special rates, etc.
- To prepare correspondence and legal documents ensuring high quality work product.
- Coordinate expenses, including processing in Chrome River and following up on outstanding reimbursements.
- Opening new clients/matters.
- Ensuring all new contacts are added to CRM system.
- Ensuring all time is recorded diligently and accurately and in accordance with Firm policies.
- Be proactive in keeping assigned lawyers informed.
- Provide cover for other legal secretaries as necessary.
- Perform other related tasks as deemed necessary.
This firm is famed for its exceptional treatment of staff and is proud of its staff retention. The ideal Senior Legal PA should have a flexible attitude towards overtime, and must have solid secretarial experience gained with a noted UK or US law firm - preferably within Corporate/ Tax practice group. You must have great typing/advanced IT and organisations skills and the ability to use your own initiative. If you are interested in this fantastic Senior Legal PA opportunity please contact Ryder Reid today.