Our global law firm client is seeking a Senior Business Development Executive to join their Corporate practice group on a permanent basis.
This global, collaborative marketing and business development team works closely with colleagues across the firm's international offices.
Key responsibilities include:
- Liaising with corporate lawyers, attending and leading meetings/calls to identify opportunities to develop business;
- End to end practice group RFP and Prosposals, pitching and ensuring 'best practice' approach;
- Implementing strong project management skills to support regional, practice, sector and client focus programmes;
- Identifying opportunities, developing content, supervising and organising webinars and in-person events;
- Working with MarComms colleagues and supporting on brand profiling projects such as thought leadership;
- Supervise work of Assistant/Administrator in day-to-day upkeep of systems and processes.
The successful candidate will be degree educated with a professional services background and at least 4+ years of solid marketing experience. Legal industry knowledge and knowledge of corporate practices is preferred but not essential.
If this fantastic opportunity suits your experience please get in touch with Ryder Reid legal today for more information!