Ryder Reid Legal are looking for an experienced Senior Payroll Advisor to join one of our international law firm clients on a permanent basis, at either their London or Liverpool office. The firm has an international presence with offices across Europe, the Americas, the Middle East and Asia and they specialise within the corporate and technology area.
The main objective of the position is to undertake payroll and benefit processes for the law firms' staff and deliver timely payment of salaries, as well as being the lead contact for all payroll queries.
The duties of the position include:
- Manage end-to-end, in-house payroll for the firms UK employees.
- Support the delivery of outsources international payrolls.
- Ensuring benefits are correctly handled from both a payroll and third-party perspective.
- Manage the payroll inbox.
- Maintain payroll and benefits reconciliations.
- Support the Finance team with any internal and external audit queries.
- Maintain a KPI log of payroll.
- Produce any required payroll reports to support the business.
- Stay up to date with relevant legislation and regulations in relation to payroll and benefits to ensure compliance.
The ideal candidate MUST have:
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to be pro-active and work independently.
- Experience of in-house, end-to-end payroll processing.
- Strong spreadsheet skills.
- Knowledge and experience of current payroll legislation.
- Proven ability to work under pressure.
Payroll Qualification (such as CIPP) or AAT level 3 and SAP Success Factors experience would also be desired.
For further information, please apply. Due to the high volume of applications, we are not able to respond to all enquiries. If you have not received a response within 72 hours, please assume you have not been shortlisted at this stage. Thank you for taking the time to apply.
Ryder Reid Legal are a recruitment specialist, for almost thirty years we've been connecting legal talent with many of the leading law firms in London and internationally. Follow our LinkedIn page for the latest vacancies. https://www.linkedin.com/company/ryder-reidlegal/jobs/?viewAsMember=true