One of our incredible law firm clients has a truly exciting opportunity available for a Senior Recruitment Advisor to join their friendly and supportive HR team on a full-time permanent basis. Within this role you will be tasked with the recruitment of a full range of employees, from business services and business support to fee earners and management staff. You will assist in the coordination of the induction and onboarding of all new joiners to the firm and during quieter times, you will assist the Head of Recruitment and Early Careers Advisor with graduate and apprenticeship recruitment as well as Partner lateral hiring.
Key duties will include:
- Manage recruitment activity, both fee-earner and support / business services, from advertising to appointment. Maintain and update recruitment activity on HR systems
- Draft job descriptions for new approved vacancies
- Conduct initial CV screening of candidates and provide your recommendations to the recruiting partner
- Liaise closely with partners and managers to understand their recruitment needs and recommend the most appropriate hiring methods
- Carry out reviews to make recommendations of appropriate market rate salaries
- A focus on direct sourcing where possible but ensuring the continued management of relationships with external agencies where a direct source cannot be achieved
- Raise the firm's profile for direct candidate attraction and actively source candidates using alternative mediums, for example LinkedIn, Twitter and external job boards
- Liaise with candidates and agents regarding interview feedback and offers of employment and take responsibility for the first draft of offer correspondence
- Assist the Head of Recruitment with lateral partner hiring where required
- Assist the HR Operations team with wider tasks or projects as required
- A minimum of 3 years' experience within legal recruitment whether from an agency or in house
- A passion for and demonstrable experience in direct sourcing
- A team player with the ability to forge strong relationships across the business and specifically with stakeholders involved in recruitment
- A flexible approach to office based and hybrid working; recognising that at peak times there may be a need to be physically present in the office up to 5 days per week
- Highly accurate and with a keen attention to detail in all areas of work
- A lateral thinker, who can suggest new ideas
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years' experience within legal recruitment (agency or in-house) and have a passion creating relationships as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you meet the above criteria, then please contact Ryder Reid Legal today for a confidential discussion.