Our client is a top US law firm who is looking for a Senior Recruitment Advisor to join their Experience Hire Recruitment Team on a permanent basis. The Senior Recruitment Advisor will be responsible for the full recruitment life cycle of all non-partner fee-earner lateral recruitment including Counsel and Associate Directors. The role will also play an active part in supporting the Head of Recruitment on projects, including merger integrations, employer branding and process improvements.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment cycle from identification of a role in line with business objectives to on-boarding across all offices.
- Working in partnership with preferred and non-preferred agencies, managing the Preferred Supplier List and tender process; and using direct hire methods within the firm.
- Conducting: job analysis and creating job descriptions in line with key competences and responsibilities; interviews; assessment centers.
- Recruiting & Coordinating temps and ensuring compliance with Agency Workers Regulations (AWR)
- Working alongside the HR Business Partnering teams to ensure a seamless on-boarding process for new joiners.
- Overseeing Assistant and Administrator to ensure that the ATS and other systems are being kept up to date and being used to optimum levels.
The suitable candidate will have in-depth legal fee-earner recruiting experience ideally both agency and in-house and knowledge of the UK and international legal market. They must possess strong communication and internal consultancy skills with the ability to gain support of stakeholders; have an analytical mind and an ability to solve complex issues with good time management and organisational skills.
Please contact Ryder Reid in the first instance for further information.