Our client, a highly successful US law firm, is looking for a Senior Recruitment Coordinator to join their team in London. In this role, you will be delivering quality-driven and timely professional recruitment across the firm's EMEA offices, with particular focus on lateral hiring of associates.
Key responsibilities for the Senior Recruitment Coordinator position will include:
- Primary point of contact and subject-matter expert, both internally and externally, for lateral recruitment, spanning candidate attraction, candidate selection and onboarding.
- Support the Practice Group heads and other partners to manage their lateral recruitment needs across the EMEA offices from inception of a vacancy to on-boarding of the successful candidate. This includes supporting in drafting job descriptions, agreeing candidate specifications, advising on recruitment strategies and selection techniques, selecting and briefing agencies, screening candidates, scheduling interviews and preparation and delivery of offers.
- Maintain positive working relationships with legal search firms, as well as other recruitment contacts and resources. Acting as an ambassador for the firm at all times.
- Close collaboration with colleagues responsible for trainee hiring and professional development.
- Promote diversity principles and good practice, providing advice on current initiatives and supporting new diversity initiatives and projects.
- Work with the EMEA HR team to ensure a joined up approach to ensure that a seamless service is provided to the business.
- Assist with monitoring spend against budget and contribute to preparation of annual budget related to lateral hiring.
- With the input of external advisers, to co-ordinate visa applications for future trainees, and secondees as required.
The ideal candidate for the Senior Recruitment Coordinator position have solid experience of coordinating law firm or professional services recruitment programs in more than one EMEA country. You must have experience of working in a high performance, international, multi-office environment, and strong interpersonal skills and a passion for delivering solutions. You will be highly organised and have a self-directed approach to work, strong analytical skills and sound judgement. Some travel may be required with this role.