I am currently recruiting for a Senior Recruitment Executive for an international law firm for the client's London office. This is a great opportunity for someone with previous recruitment experience, either in-house or agency, looking to work internally. The company offers a collaborative, flexible, and transparent working environment with a fantastic benefits package.
In order to be successful for this role, you must meet the below criteria:
- Confident working with all levels of seniority to develop/build relationships with internal clients.
- Experience in recruitment, whether in-house or agency. Any experience in legal recruitment would be advantageous to your application.
- Able to act in a consultancy capacity, offering advice and influencing decisions.
- Strong work ethic - takes a proactive, and self-motivated approach.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Team-orientated mindset, happy to work in a collaborative and inclusive environment.
If you are successful, your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the entire recruitment process from candidate research to onboarding.
- Work with the team to define recruitment priorities.
- Create job descriptions and candidate attraction plans with consideration to Diversity and Inclusion policies.
- Short list and interview candidates to develop further insight into their experience.
- Utilise job boards, LinkedIn, and social media to headhunt candidates.
- Uphold GDPR standards and deal appropriately with personal data.
- Conduct market research on competitor salary rates and provide advice to clients surrounding your finds.
- Any other duties deemed relevant by the Line Manager.
If you are interested in this role, or know someone who might be, please get in touch with Britt Coffey at Ryder Reid today.