Ryder Reid has been instructed by an expanding US law firm to recruit a Senior Recruitment Manager / Recruitment Manager based in their London office. In this varied opportunity, the Senior Recruitment Manager / Recruitment Manager will be responsible for trainee recruitment, associate development and hiring and ensuring the firm remains an employer of choice.
Key responsibilities for the Senior Recruitment Manager / Recruitment Manager will include:
- Working with partners to design and implement recruiting plans;
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with search firms;
- Running the graduate training programme, from recruitment to inductions to bi-annual appraisals;
- Ensuring the firm's compensation packages are competitive;
- Keeping abreast of legal requirements and regulations;
- Oversee the induction process for associates, counsels and lateral partners.
The ideal candidate for the Senior Recruitment Manager / Recruitment Manager role will have strong recruitment and professional development experience within a law firm environment. You must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and a positive and proactive attitude. The Talent & Recruitment Manager must be able to work effectively with people of all levels, and have the gravitas and confidence to make recommendations and decisions. You must be able to work effectively on your own and as part of a team.