A leading international law firm is looking to recruit a Senior Security Analyst to join their growing London office. Working as part of a busy IT team, the Senior Security Analyst will manage, provide technical support, implement, maintain and troubleshoot all security products used by the firm. Key responsibilities for the Senior Security Analyst will include:
- Responsibility for the overall technical IT security needs of the firm
- Manage intrusion detection/protection systems, firewalls, web filtering solutions, antivirus and anti-malware
- Have a full and complete understanding of the security technologies used to protect the services delivered to the firm
- Undertake all technical aspects of the role and being a key resource for audits
- Proactive member of the wider global IT team
The ideal candidate for the Senior Security Analyst role will have a relevant degree and considerable experience in an IT security position, preferably within professional services. You will have security accreditation experience and proven experience in security planning and development for a large IT department. You will have experience of Checkpoint Firewalls/Sandblast, Windows server and client security. A strong analytical approach to problem solving and the ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment is a must. If you meet the above criteria, then please contact Ryder Reid today.