Hours: 35 hour per week
- Are you passionate about IT and looking for an exciting, new opportunity?
- How would you like to be the face of IT in an expanding law firm?
- How about working alongside a supportive and down to earth team?
- What about having a flexible working environment?
If the answer is, yes? Then our team needs YOU!
We are seeking to appoint a new service desk analyst to be responsible for resolving any IT-related faults and requests quickly and efficiently in-line with SLAs.
You will be the first point of contact for our users, providing general day-to-day support for all staff.
What makes this role so great?
This role is a vital part of our firm and is highly regarded. Not only will you be assisting our users everyday but you will also have the opportunity to participate in project delivery work, meaning you will have the opportunities of progressing and developing within your career.
- You will need to have appropriate A levels or equivalent.
- Experience in working on a IT service desk.
- Experience supporting Microsoft Products such as M365 and Teams
- Laptop / Desktop Support (Setup, app installations, hardware issues)
- Experience with Windows Servers (File Permissions, Active Directory)
Although you will be working closely within the service delivery team of 4. Our IT team is made up of 12 specialists who are experts within their role. Consisting of Infrastructure, Application development and more.
We are an award winning, top 150 law firm with a strong commitment to the future growth and development of the business. With an ambitious mind set, yet approachable and down to earth attitude, we provide an exciting place for long term career development and progression. Whilst we do look for highly motivated and driven individuals, we also have a strong commitment to work life balance and flexibility.