Fantastic opportunity to join a successful global law firm as their Social Media Manager.
The Social Media Manager will provide strategic development and execution of all social media-related aspects of the firm's visibility initiatives. This position is a key part of the firm's Marketing Department, helping handle day-to-day social media activities, including creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms and managing a high volume of daily posts.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Develop social media strategy and help enhance the firm's social media content across multiple channels.
- Create interesting and creative social media content about the firm, its experience, lawyers, and practices.
- Ensure consistency of the firm's message platform and integration into all communications vehicles.
- Develop relationships with lawyers across various practice areas and promote the use of Amplify to expand the firm's reach on social channels. Train stakeholders on how to use Amplify and best practices for social media.
- Create social media campaigns around high impact content and events, including paid for opportunities.
- Explore and pitch ideas to the Director of Communications for leveraging firm content in new and creative ways.
- Monitor social media channels and campaigns and conduct competitor analysis.
- Review analytics and adjust social media strategy and tactics as needed.
- Collaborate with other teams including digital marketing, business development, events, public relations, and graphic design to maximize campaign impact and ensure brand consistency.
Candidates should be well versed in the use of social media, including LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. Candidates should have a professional demeanour and be able to work well under pressure with various constituencies in a confident and diplomatic manner. The ideal candidate will have solid experience in a social media role within a law firm, professional services firm, or PR agency. You must have excellent interpersonal, organisational, and communication skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously. Sound judgement and the ability to respect, protect, and maintain highly confidential and sensitive information is required.