Our client, a highly successful commercial law firm, is looking to recruit a skilled SQL Server Reporting Services Developer to join their IT department. This is a fixed term 3 month contract. You will assist in updating current SSRS reports to utilise new features, develop additional reports and dashboards, and conduct ad-hoc mining exercises. Key elements will include:
- Constructing reports and using SQL tools consistent with the objective of stated reporting or data analysis goals
- Create test cases for ensuring reports meet stated business objectives
- Continually work on improving performance of queries and reports using industry standard methodologies
- Maintain an up to date understanding of SQL and SSRS technology
- Recommend new reporting and data analysis strategies and procedure improvements
The ideal candidate for the SQL Server Reporting Services Developer position will have strong experience in the following: Aderant Expert Practice Management System (although consideration will be given to those with experience in other legal practice management systems); SQL Server Reporting Services and SQL Query Development; and SSRS report distribution.
You must have worked in a similar role, preferably within a law firm or professional services firm, and have experience in utilising SQL Server queries to conduct data mining exercises. You will have a strong knowledge of report development and creating financial reporting models. You will have a strong customer service ethic and troubleshooting skills, and be a confident communicator who can build credible relationships. If you fit this criteria and can commit to the duration of the contract, then please contact Ryder Reid today.