If you're an enthusiastic Sustainability professional with a passion for making a difference in the world, who is now seeking more career advancement and flexibility in your next role, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
A prestigious law firm who serves some of the most innovative businesses and individuals globally. The firm has an inclusive culture and is proud to be large enough for employees to achieve their ambitions, but connected enough to be a true community.
The Sustainability Manager will play a key role in advancing the law firm's commitment to sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR).
The Sustainability Manager will collaborate with various departments and stakeholders to drive sustainability practices, develop and implement initiatives, reduce environmental impact, and promote ethical and responsible business practices.
As well as developing sustainability strategies - which will include you staying informed on sustainability trends and setting measurable goals, your role will also include you identifying opportunities to reduce the firm's environmental footprint, while maintaining relationships with external partners - such as sustainability organizations and community groups.
What do you need?
Successful applicants for this role will need the following:
* Bachelor's degree in sustainability, environmental science, business, or a related field (Master's degree preferred).
* Previous experience in sustainability management or a related role.
* Knowledge of environmental regulations and sustainability standards (e.g., ISO 14001, GRI, UN Global Compact, SBT, CDP).
* Excellent project management and communication skills.
* Ability to work collaboratively and influence stakeholders at all levels.
* Sustainability certification (e.g., Certified Sustainability Professional, LEED Green Associate).
* Familiarity with sustainability reporting frameworks (e.g., GRI, CDP).
* Experience in sustainability consulting or management with in industry, legal or professional services.
The company offers great opportunities for training and development as well as progression. The starting salary on offer for the role is £60,000 - £70,000 depending on experience, plus full benefits.
If this is something you would be interested in, please apply now. Feel free to still get in touch if you are looking for a similar role
Ryder Reid Legal are a recruitment specialist, for almost thirty years we've been connecting legal talent with many of the leading law firms in London and internationally. Follow our LinkedIn page for the latest vacancies. https://uk.linkedin.com/company/ryder-reid-legal