A prestigious US law firm is seeking a Team Assistant to join their Global Regulatory department. This is a fantastic opportunity to elevate your career and allow you to gain some high level, hands-on work.
Key responsibilities will include:
- High quality and accurate document production skills
- Get to know the fee earners and build relationships with the PAs
- Organize and prioritize workload and keep a level-headed approach in a busy working environment
- Printing, scanning, copying and filing documents and emails
- Take accurate and detailed telephone messages
- Accurate and regular maintenance of filing systems, e-filing, and archiving
- Provide cover for others in the team as requested
- Assist with training, business development, and finance administration
- Arranging meetings, conference calls, video conferences, and events
- Arranging couriers and taxis
- Ad hoc duties as and when required.
They require someone who has a 'can do' attitude and is proactive and can think quickly on their feet. You must have excellent attention to detail and a professional telephone manner. If you are interested please send your CV to Ryder Reid today.