A national law firm, in the heart of the City, known for their specialisms across commercial sectors.
Manage the day to day operations of the Legal Services Team, assisting them with work flow, process, procedure and one to one training.
Team Leader Responsibilities:
- Work with Legal Support Manager and others to improve efficiency, process and procedures where necessary
- Manage individual performance, train, conduct probationary reviews and appraisals
- Coordinate team holidays and sickness
- Ensure that the workloads are fair and equitable throughout the team
- Anticipate and establish resource requirement
As part of the team you will also have further accountabilities such as;
- Manage data rooms
- Manage diary dates for lawyers ('key milestones')
- Assist in the production of Court bundles
- Responding proactively to internal and external stakeholders/client service
- Drafting routine correspondence and emails
- Manage file closure
- Provide support with case research post completion
Ideally you will be comfortable with using a variety of tools such as WORD, Outlook, and a case management system.
Essentially you will come from a law firm environment with several years of similar duties 'under your belt' and looking for the next step in your career.
Possess people management skills, coupled with being a proven team player, gained within a legal environment.
Have a practical 'hands on', proactive approach to day to day tasks
Take pride in building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Are known for your adaptive, 'can do' approach.
Salary and remuneration:
The role offers an opportunity to accelerate your legal career. A generous salary is envisaged with