A highly regarded US Law Firm has an excellent opportunity for a Technology Support Analyst (TSA) to join their team in London. The TSA will be responsible for the support of PC hardware and software throughout the firm, troubleshooting and diagnosing before determining appropriate courses of action.
This is a busy and varied role, duties will include the following:
- Assessing user issues; troubleshooting
- Working to the best resolution, either through own knowledge or escalation
- Proficiency in OS and core application suite
- Proficiency in Remote Computing and Citrix experience
- Intermediate Networking including wireless experience
- Understanding and knowledge of Voice over IP (VOIP) telephone systems
- Documenting new findings/solutions
- Using the call ticketing system for each and every incident (requests, issues, etc)
- Experience with iOS setup and troubleshooting
- Assisting other team members on difficult issues
- Researching information through internal and external sources
The TSA must be able to work independently or as a part of a team and have the ability to effectively and professionally communicate and collaborate with all levels of the firm and peers to reach a common goal. Dedication to customer service is of the upmost importance, and good oral and written communication an essential part of the role. Core hours are 1pm-9pm, with occasional overtime and on-call work as well.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office 2016, Windows 10, iManage, Desksite, Filesite, Citrix, Avaya and HP printers highly desirable, but not essential.
A minimum of three years' relevant experience within a law firm or professional services environment is required, together with an Education, Computer Science or Technical qualification. If you are interested in developing your career within a highly prestigious environment please contact Ryder Reid Legal for details.