This renowned US law firm, based in spectacular offices with stunning views of the City, is looking for a Technology Support Analyst to provide IT support to the London office. You will be involved with software, hardware, infrastructure, network services, mobile and remote services, audio visual, telephony and security systems. You will be joining a busy and vibrant IT team, working closely with the Technology Support Supervisor and Technology Manager.
Main duties will include:
- Responding to requests for assistance, assessing problems, logging all calls into the firm's call logging systems and resolving or escalating as appropriate
- Providing application support for both local installations and Citrix-based applications
- Assembling, installing, configuring, testing, troubleshooting and repairing hardware including computers, printers, scanners, mobile phones and AV equipment, plus software, security recovery network interfaces, reprographic and cost recovery network interfaces and other equipment and applications as required
- Providing assistance and advice on technology allowance purchases for attorneys
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with clients, attorneys and staff
- Providing basic induction training on technology systems, mobile device usage and basic software usage
- Providing software training based upon modules created by the global training department
- Maintaining accurate inventory records
- Performing other duties as required
The firm is ideally looking for someone with a sound working knowledge of law firm operation, policies and procedures, together with a thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Citrix, PC and Mac Environments, eDocs DM, Blackberry and other mobile devices and various computer software programs. The successful candidate will have the ability to apply logic, reasoning and analytic skills to resolve problems, a broad knowledge of computer hardware and diagnostic techniques and a basic understanding of hardware and software used for building security systems.
If you have been working in a similar role/environment for at least three years, have excellent customer service skills, the ability to organise and prioritise work effectively and are self-motivated, please get in touch, we would love to hear from you.