Ryder Reid are looking to recruit an experienced and proactive Technical Support Specialist/Trainer for one of our international law firm clients to join them at their London office on a permanent, hybrid working basis. The firm has 16 offices across the globe and specialises in providing advisory, litigation and transactional legal services to clients all over the world. The primary objective of the position will be to provide Partners and Associates with technical support in response to any issues related to computer hardware, software either desk-side, by phone and/or email.
The primary duties of the role include:
- Perform troubleshooting, research and documentation of incidents and problems.
- Use the firm's incident management system to document and escalate issues faced.
- Assist requests directed to the Service Desk.
- Collaborate with the larger support team.
- Training of new hires and continued education for current employees.
- Assists with the creation of in-house training documentation and maintain current training information.
- Oversee orders and set ups.
- Coordinate and review contracts in regards to phone, internet and printer/scanner services.
The ideal applicant must be familiar with document management systems, possess advanced Microsoft Office proficiency and hold a Bachelors Degree or comparable years of experience.
For further information, please apply. Due to the high volume of applications, we are not able to respond to all enquiries. If you have not received a response within 72 hours, please assume you have not been shortlisted at this stage.
Thank you for taking the time to apply.
Ryder Reid Legal are a recruitment specialist, for almost thirty years we've been connecting legal talent with many of the leading law firms in London and internationally. Follow our LinkedIn page for the latest vacancies. https://uk.linkedin.com/company/ryder-reid-legal