A new exciting role as a Technology Trainer for Europe is now open within the Dusseldorf office of a highly prestigious US law firm. Reporting to the firm's Technology Training Operations Manager based in the US, the Technology Trainer will design and conduct general and legal specific training programs for the firm's personnel utilising classroom, eLearning and individualised training forums.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Analyze trends and user feedback to understand user needs
- Design, promote, and evaluate IT training and orientation programs for the firm's personnel to meet user needs
- Deliver in-person and virtual training including motivating participants, maintaining focus and adapting training style to meet the needs of participants (including new hire onboarding training and follow up, 1:1 training and support)
- Troubleshoot and provide end-user support related to software issues; track and resolve tickets in the ticketing system based on internal ticket resolution guidelines
- Work with IT and administrative leadership to identify training priorities and strategies
- Collaborate with IT project teams to evaluate and test system upgrade functionality, create process manuals and develop training programs and communications associated with the project rollout
- Create and maintain training schedules, materials and reference guidelines, including visual aids, online learning modules, course handouts, communications and invitations
- Prepare and analyze training progress reports and summarize findings for team management
- Partner with other Technology Trainers and other IT teams on special projects
The successful candidate must have strong technical knowledge, a proven proficiency in designing and facilitating programs in classrooms and virtual environments; and proficient in the application of instructional design, curriculum design and adult-learning principles. A strong technical knowledge of multiple software applications used in a legal environment is required, including latest version of MS Office Suite, iManage FileSite/DeskSite or similar large document management system, and BigHand, HyperStyles or similar document production tools. This role requires excellent verbal, written, interpersonal communication and presentational skills, in addition to strong project management skills. The ideal candidate will have strong relevant skills in an education and training environment, preferably in a legal or professional services organisation.
If you have the relevant experience and this super opportunity to join the Technology / IT team of an international law firm is of interest, please apply today!