If you have at least 2 years secretarial experience working within a law firm or professional service organisation our client would like to hear from you. As one of the most prestigious US law firms in the world they attract talent and interest from every walk of life. They currently reside in beautiful offices a short walk from Liverpool Street Station and are looking for a PA to the HR team and other senior members of the organisation on an ongoing temporary basis, however, this role is also being offered on a permanent basis so could easily become a temp to perm if you impress.
As their PA you will be providing comprehensive administrative assistance to an extremely busy team that will provide you with variety, leaving no two days the same. Your duties will include:
- Complex diary management & travel
- Secretarial support/typing of letters/correspondence/contracts
- Recruitment Administration/CV logging/database management /arranging interviews and liaising with agencies for HR matters
- Assisting with event & party planning
- Creating and amending PowerPoint presentations
- Acting as gatekeeper for the DOA, monitoring inbox and calls
- Assisting with conflict checks
*Please note this is not a HR position - our client is seeking a skilled administrator/secretary however any HR experience would be a bonus* If you would like to be considered for the above position and are immediately available please send your CV for immediate consideration.