This temporary IT Support Analyst position is due to start as soon as possible.
Our client is a leading US law firm with stunning offices in the City, a short walk from Liverpool St Station. They currently have a fantastic opportunity for a creative and forward thinking IT Support Analyst to service the IT requirements of lawyers, secretaries and admin staff on any aspect of IT on a temporary basis for around 3 to 6 months.
This is a busy and varied role which will involve but not be limited to:
- Dealing with software queries
- Deskside and remote 1st/2nd line support
- Setting up users on laptops and new machines
- Keeping inventory of all hardware
- Setting up video conference calls
- Troubleshooting intricate legal Word documents and other documentation systems
- Troubleshoot and train in relation to Microsoft Operating Systems
- Support Blackberry users
Previous helpdesk, 1st and 2nd line support experience with excellent problem solving skills and the ability to think outside the box is essential. If you have experience using WorkSite, that would be ideal. Experience working in a professional services environment is essential and law firm experience is preferred as you will be helping to maintain the IT support in London. Due to the nature of the role enthusiasm and a positive and flexible attitude is a must. If you feel you meet the above requirements and are a quick learner who is comfortable working in a busy corporate environment contact Ryder Reid Legal to discuss further.