Our client is a leading international law firm with stunning offices in the City. They currently have a fantastic opportunity for a creative and forward thinking IT Helpdesk Support Analyst to service the IT requirements of lawyers, secretaries and admin staff on any aspect of IT on a temporary basis.
This is a busy and varied role which will involve but not be limited to:
- Dealing with software queries
- Deskside and remote 1st/2nd line support
- Setting up users on laptops
- Keeping inventory of all hardware
- Setting up video conference calls
- Troubleshooting intricate legal Word documents in all versions since v2002
- Troubleshoot and train in relation to Microsoft 2010
- Support Blackberry users
Previous helpdesk, 1st and 2nd line support experience with excellent problem solving skills and the ability to think outside the box is essential. Experience working in a professional services environment is essential and law firm experience is preferred. Due to the nature of the role enthusiasm and a positive and flexible attitude is a must. If you feel you meet the above requirements and are a quick learner who is comfortable working in a busy corporate environment contact Ryder Reid Legal.