Our client is currently looking for a temporary Legal Biller to join them as soon as possible. The successful Legal Biller will be responsible for a broad range of billing processes related to managing and supporting the billing functions from central London, supporting Partners in London, Paris and Washington DC. This is a busy and varied role, with responsibilities including:
- Distributing monthly WIP reports to PAs and Partners
- Preparing draft bills for PA/Partner review
- Finalising bills in Aderant
- Preparing e-bills and managing e-bill submissions
- Weekly chasing on missing time records
- Sending monthly Aged Debt reports and providing credit control support
- Handling day to day billing queries
- Maintaining timekeepers and rates in the system
- Ensuring bills are compliant with SAR and VAT rules
To be considered for this temporary opportunity you should have relevant billing experience within an international or multi-currency environment, excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to multi-task and have a pro-active 'can do' attitude. Experience with Aderant would be preferred, however, is not essential for this position.
If you are available immediately and fit the above criteria, please get in touch with Ryder Reid Legal today.