Ongoing Temporary Legal PA required, London.
A leading US law firm with stunning offices in the heart of the City are seeking a Temporary Legal PA/ Secretary to assist 3 Partners, 2 Associates and 2 Trainees within their Finance Department immediately.
Duties for this Temporary Finance Legal PA/ Secretary role will include but are not limited to;
- Typing (audio and copy) and composing general correspondence, documents, letters, memos, faxes, reports, PowerPoint presentations etc
- Day to day diary management for partners and associates; i.e. scheduling meetings, arranging extensive business itineraries and coordinating travel arrangements
- Liaising with clients via email and phone
- Managing the billing process for relevant fee earners
- Undertaking any other ad hoc secretarial or administrative duties as requested
This firm is famed for its exceptional treatment of staff and is proud of its staff retention. The ideal Finance Legal PA/ Secretary should have a flexible attitude towards overtime and must have solid secretarial experience gained with a noted UK or US law firm - preferably within Finance however this is not essential. You must have great typing/advanced IT and organisations skills and the ability to use your own initiative.
To qualify for this position, you will need to be available immediately to commence work and available for at least the initial duration of this booking If this fantastic Finance Legal PA/ Secretary opportunity is of interest to you, please contact Ryder Reid today.