West End - 12 Month Temporary Contract
If you're a Legal Secretary with excellent organisational skills and previous experience of supporting lawyers within a law firm then our client would like to hear from you. The offices are based in London's vibrant shopping district a short walk from Oxford Circus or Tottenham Court Road Tube stations allowing you to shop on your lunch or take a well-earned break after work with your colleagues or friends at one of the stylish boutique restaurants close by.
As the firms new temporary Legal Secretary you will be responsible for supporting a small team of solicitors dealing with some of the following duties:
- Extensive diary management, organising meetings and appointments both in the UK and across different time zones.
- Dealing with incoming telephone calls, email, faxes and post taking action where appropriate.
- Booking travel, accommodation and formulating itineraries.
- Ensuring members of team are well-prepared for meetings.
- Maintaining office systems including data management, filing, archiving etc.
- Document production for lawyers when required.
- Preparation of pitch documents for client pitches.
- New client opening on PMS and marketing system.
- Assisting with monthly billing.
- Anti-money laundering assistance, including drafting engagement letters and assisting with follow up.
If you a Legal Secretary who is available immediately looking for a new challenge within a small and friendly law firm that has tons of personality, at an exciting time when they are growing and expanding then this could be the place for you. If you would like to know more please send your CV for immediate consideration.