Our client, an international law firm is seeking a Trade Mark Project Assistant to join their London City office on a 12 month contract basis.
This will be a busy and varied role where the successful candidate will be assisting with;
- Supporting project work relating to clients Trade Mark Portfolios intended to facilitate renewals of ownership of the client's brands.
- Preparing Trade Mark formalities related documents, forms and correspondence for third parties and/or clients
- Processing routine correspondence and communications, creating, updating and maintaining client's records as well as other databases and document management systems.
- Supporting Trademark portfolio transfers (on-boarding) and performing data verification.
- Auditing and updating Trade Mark records including critical fields and deadlines
- Responsible for preparing cost quotes and assisting pitches for new Trade Mark portfolio work
To be considered, candidates must have previous trade mark records, docketing and/or paralegal experience, good attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure.
Please apply now for consideration!