Ryder Reid has been instructed on an exciting new vacancy on behalf of a cutting edge international law firm. Our client is market leader in its specialist field and is keen attract a mid-senior level Trade Mark Administrator to join their busy Trade Mark department on a 12 month fixed term contract. Our client is looking to recruit ASAP (with an immediate start date ideally) but due to COVID - 19, the firm will be interviewing and on-boarding you remotely. Our client is totally open if you would like to work in the London office (after the offices re-open) or you can choose to continue to work remotely if you wish.
To be considered for the role, you must have a working knowledge of WebTMS (IPPO) and ideally at least 2 years' experience of the following duties as a minimum;
- Providing support to new or ongoing trade mark projects which includes portfolio onboarding, coordination and management of international recordal and renewal projects
- Preparation and filing of application forms with related documentation for filing trade mark, design, renewals, assignments, licenses, changes of name and other title details
- Maintaining documentation as well as maintaining and updating the firm's internal sites/shared drives, chasing third parties/internal colleagues for information and/or updates, helping trade mark projects to progress towards milestones
- Reviewing incoming and outgoing correspondence to identify key information, statutory deadlines, timetables for future activity/requirements (and other docketing details) and updating the firm's IP software database accordingly
- Supporting portfolio on-boarding, including the review of IP portfolio, data creation and data verification for critical fields and deadlines
The firm itself is housed in palatial offices that are centrally located and offers a professional, yet relaxed working environment. Additionally, the firm was very recently voted for by its staff as an employer of choice within the legal market and is famed for its ongoing investment in employees.
If you would like to apply for a role at truly great law firm, feel that your experience closely matches the above duties and you possess a good working knowledge of WebTMS (IPPO), please send your CV for immediate consideration. A comprehensive job specification awaits…