What You Will Do
* Schedule and conduct training sessions and provide back-up support to website support team and firm bloggers on our website and blog site platform(s).
* Participate in all platform training sessions online and on-site.
* Maintain and update team database training documentation.
* Work with the Marketing Team members and internal stakeholders to execute on development and build of minisites and blogs.
* Provide day-to-day support and instruction to team co-worker(s).
* Proof website posting requests for content, formatting, consistency and tagging.
* Oversee website data clean-up to ensure quality search results on public website.
* Provide overflow support in updating, formatting and publishing firm bios, blog posts, PR communications and other content as requested to website(s).
* Provide back-up support for firm monthly and quarterly website analytics reporting.
* Understanding of SEO best practices
* Basic understanding of Google Analytics
* Communicate clearly and professionally with all firm contacts, internal personnel and outside vendors.
* Handle sensitive and/or confidential information.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
Who You Are
* Minimum of three years of experience in an administrative/marketing assistant role preferably in legal, banking or large corporate environment.
* Bachelor's degree preferred.
* Deep understanding of website content management systems technologies with the ability to trouble shoot and problem solve in these environments.
* Basic knowledge of html.
* Basic Photoshop editing.
* Knowledge of proper grammar, spelling, and language usage, as well as standard business correspondence formatting.
* Excellent attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Excellent proof reading skills.
* Strong computer skills, including web-based research and Microsoft Office Suite.
* Ability to prioritize work to balance multiple projects and deadlines.
* Ability to develop and foster successful, working relationships with vendors, legal and professional staff while providing exceptional customer service.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment.
* Working technical knowledge of website content management systems (SiteCore and WordPress).
* Ability to travel to training sessions 1-2 times a year