Our client, a leading US law firm, is looking to recruit a Conflicts/Compliance Assistant to join them on a permanent basis. The firm is looking for the Conflict/ Compliance Assistant to work Wednesday to Sunday, 6am to 3pm. As the successful Conflicts/Compliance Assistant you would work very closely with the Lawyers and Conflicts Manager.
Duties will include:
- Reviewing, researching and preparing new client/ matter conflict reports
- Reviewing, researching and preparing lateral conflict reports
- Reviewing and processing new client and matter intake documents
- Inputting and reviewing lawyer alerts and flags
- Reviewing and processing client/ matter updates including but not limited to matter closures, reactivations, add party requests and relationship partner updates
- Data entry, as well as other tasks as required
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 years' conflict experience. The position requires acute attention to detail, accuracy, as well as organisational and researching capabilities. This position is responsible for upholding the standards of quality, consistency, accuracy, thoroughness. Law firm experience is highly desirable and you must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and CMS/Aderant. If you are interested in this Conflicts/Compliance Assistant opportunity please contact Ryder Reid today.